Color Bridge - Coated/Uncoated Supplement
GP6102B-SUPLRegular price $112.00 Save $-112.00
Enhance your color bridge guide with the latest new colors!
The Pantone Colour Bridge Guide Supplement provides 224 brand-new market-driven colours to add to your existing Pantone® Color Bridge Guide Set. Confidently manage and visualise color expectations when printing across platforms with even more side-by-side comparisons of how Pantone Spot Colors look when printed using CMYK. Created by Pantone to fill gaps in the Pantone Matching System, these new colours introduce more dark neutrals for greater palette nuance. This convenient, portable fan deck gives designers even more colour options, enhancing their ability to precisely communicate and manage colour expectations, colour conversion, and colour matching. Ideal for printing across graphics, digital, and web design.
- Compact, handheld fan deck featuring just the 224 newest colours
- Printed on both coated and uncoated paper
- Coated colours are arranged in the front of the guide, followed by uncoated colours
- Printed on the commonly used paper stock weights: 100 lb (148 gsm) coated and 80 lb (118 gsm) uncoated
- New eco-friendly ink formulation allows for coating Pantone Colors during print production to protect prints and for packaging applications
- Color Bridge Supplement also includes 2 new base ink colors used in the formulation of the new 224 Pantone Colors
- Adds more dark neutral colours for greater palette nuance
- Get all 224 new colors printed with spot ink and CMYK process builds in one guide
- Only Pantone Guide to offer CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Colors arranged in chromatic format
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- Use for inspiration and production of digital designs, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Use throughout design workflow, from color inspiration to press check
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® allows you to take your physical Pantone Colors into your digital workflow through Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).