The new top-of-the-line die making machine
- Straight cut / miter-lip
- Perforating rule with compressed air waste removal
- Cut/crease rule with compressed air waste removal
- Broaching with multiple broaching tools and adjustable broaching depth
- 6 wheels hyper fast nick grinding
- Bending with bending sleeve technology, 33% faster than before
- Super strong new locking device in the bending area, providing improved accuracy, dramatically increased speed and steel rule planarity
The new generation of high-end benders expressly designed to replace our former machine for high quality diemakers.
- LineA comes fully equipped with all the above features for high quality diemakers.
- LineA uses the Serviform SDDS control software. The main features of the software are: ease of use, perfect inter-face ability with existing networks and extreme flexibility. LineA uses the Serviform SDDS control software which is easy to use and can inter-face well with existing networks with great flexibility.
- LineA works on steel rule from 10 mm to 32 mm high and 1.5, 2, 3 and 4 Points thickness. As standard, all the machines of the SDDS (Serviform Digital Diemaking System) and also LineA are driven by a newly developed software, based on Windows. This software has been especially developed for the hi-end diemaking industry.
- A complete set of special cartridges allows the creation of special rules such as punched revolver nicks, dove tail combo rules, locking joints for closed shapes and special cut for creasing rules to be used with steel plates and so on.
- Thanks to the adoption of the innovative bending sleeve concept (introduced with our EcoPlus and EcoGiant machines), changing from one pointage to another is now even faster than before and can be done without using tools.
- Bending speed is 33% faster than our fastest previous bender!
- LineA uses a new locking device which ensures the steel rule cannot move during the bending process offering tighter bending and improved accuracy.
- LineA is equipped with a completely redesigned in-line broaching unit. There are multiple broaching tools on both sides of the rule, different shapes of broaching are now possible. Broaching at the end and beginning of the pieces, with complete protection of the lip/miter, is now possible to create grind on effect with the end of the rule with accuracy.
- A completely redesigned 6 wheels grinding unit for nicks produces perfect geometric & uniform nicks, all in a straight line process. There are now six electric spindles with individual depth control and which are equipped with the Ultranick hard metal nicking tools driven by the machine control software. Nick grinding is now 5 times faster than before. The positions of the nicks are automatically imported from the CAD drawing. A powerful vacuum suction system guarantees totally clean operations.
- Multiple international patents apply, Patent pending on broaching device.
- Machine safety certified by Bureau Veritas.
- Industry 4.0 ready!
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.