Premium C-profile – for highest standards and optimum results
- Especially developed for cutting dies both for diemakers and converters of solid and corrugated board
- Constant ejection force even at top machine speeds and highest runs
- Excellent resistance to abrasive surfaces
- UV and ageing-resistant material
- Available as self-adhesive EasyFix version for exact positioning and residue-free removal of the ejection material
- Certified as safe for the production of folding boxes for food packaging
- Conform with sections 3 and 17 of EC No. 1935/2004 for food contact materials
Use of the premium rubber profile ensures optimum results even at maximum machine speeds and highest runs.
CITO MASTER Rubber stands out due to its excellent resistance to abrasive surfaces. The profile is made of cross-linked rubber; the material is UV and ageing-resistant.
By conforming to EU Regulation No. 1935/2004 for food contact materials, Articles 3 and 17, CITO MASTER Rubber is safe for the production of folding cartons for food packaging.
The self-adhesive EasyFix version allows you to precisely position the ejection material on your cutting die, as well as residue-free removal of the rubbering. The surface of your cutting die remains undamaged. Use of activator sprays and super glues is avoided; this means improved safety in your company.