- Software is easy to operate, one click to start, no need for complicated settings.
- Machine adopts an integral welding frame, ergonomically designed and small size. The smallest model occupies 2 sqm. Wheels make it easy to move around.
- Only 220V single phase electricity required, vaccum suction system is used to fix material on the table during cut.
- It can automatically load material sheets on the cutting table continuously, material stack up to 120mm (400pcs card board of 250g).
- With the specialised built-in computer on the PK models, people no need to prepare the computer and install the software by themselves.
- The built-in computer also can be operated in Wi-Fi mode, which is smart and convenient option for the market.
PK automatic intelligent cutting system adopts fully automatic vacuum chuck and automatic lifting and feeding platform. Equipped with various of tools, it can quickly and precisely make through cutting, half cutting, creasing and marking. It is suitable for sample making and short-run customized production for Signs, printing and Packaging industries. It is a cost-effective smart equipment that meets all your creative processing.
- With high definition CCD camera, it can make automatic and accurate registration contour cutting of various printed materials, to avoid manual positioning and printing error, for simple and accurate cutting.
- Automatic sheets loading system suitable for printed materials automatic processing in short run production
- IECHO software supports QR code scanning to retrieve relevant cutting files saved in the computer to conduct cutting tasks, which meets the customers’ requirements for cutting different types of materials and patterns automatically and continuously, saving human labour and time
- The roll materials feeding system adds the additional value to PK models, which can not only cut sheet materials, but also roll materials such as vinyls to make labels and tags products, maximising customers' profits by using IECHO PK.
Please contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9450 9500 for further information.