Valid until 30 June, 2023
Trade-up your benchtop spectrophotometer today to one of our industry-leading Ci7000 series benchtop sphere spectrophotometers to accelerate color approvals and reduce color rejections.
Save BIG with our Global Benchtop Spectrophotometer Trade-In Deals!
We are offering deals globally to any customer who wants to trade-in their existing legacy X-Rite device, or even a competitive device.
Benefits of Upgrading
The Ci7000 series of benchtop sphere spectrophotometers are built on a legacy of innovation. Specifically designed to minimize measurement and procedural errors, these devices ensure the most accurate and consistent color control available. Choose from 5 different models that all offer:
- Industry-leading inter-instrument agreement and repeatability
- Preservation of legacy data with backwards data compatibility to your existing instrument
- Measurement of a wide range of sample sizes with multiple standard and optional reflectance and transmission apertures for opaque and non-opaque samples
- A wide range of fixturing accessories to measure a broad range of sample types
- The ability to capture and save an image of each measurement with an on-board digital camera
- Multiple size apertures for reflection and transmission measurements
- Embedded NetProfiler to ensure the instrument is always calibrated and optimized for accurate and consistent measurements
Instruments Eligible for Trade-In Credit:
- X-Rite: Color i5 / Color i7 / CE7000A
- Datacolor: 450 / 600 / 650 / 500 / 550 / 800 / 850
- Konica Minolta: CM-3700 / CM-3600 / CM-3500 / CM-5
- HunterLab: ColorQuest / UltraScan / UltraScan PRO
Upgrade and SAVE today!
- Valid until June 30, 2023
- Competitive trade-ins require the return of the instrument
- Seaga trade-ins require the return of the instrument
- Seaga reserves the right to limit the number of trade-ins