Munsell Soil Colour Charts
M50215BRegular price $428.00 Save $-428.00
Munsell’s Soil Classification System has been the industry standard for more than 60 years, aiding in the management and stewardship of our earth’s natural resources.
Munsell Soil Color Charts are a quick and affordable way to assess soil types in any given area. The colour charts in this book are portable and organized to allow for easy and accurate evaluations in the field.
With Munsell Soil Colour Charts, users from a wide range of professions can share reliable and consistent information about the composition of soils at one site with colleagues anywhere in the world. Essential to a host of industries, the charts are ideal for education (universities and high schools), forestry, forensics, environmental and soil sciences, building and contracting, landscaping, real estate, health departments, geology, archaeology, and more. Knowing the colour of a soil can identify its best present uses, as well as its history and perhaps even it's future.
The following pages are included in the Munsell Soil Color Charts:
- Munsell 10R Soil Chart
- Munsell 10YR Soil Chart
- Munsell 2.5Y Soil Chart
- Munsell 2.5YR Soil Chart
- Munsell 5Y Soil Chart
- Munsell 5YR Soil Chart
- Munsell 7.5YR Soil
- 10Y - 5GY Colors - Olive greens Soil Chart
- Gray 1 & 2 (2 - Separate Charts) Soil Charts
- Munsell 5R Individual Soil Chart
- Munsell 7.5R Individual Soil Chart
- "New" White Page, 7.5R, 10YR, & 2.5Y
- 10Y and 5GY soil chart for glauconitic soils
- 5R soil chart for Australia and Southeast Asia
- 7.5R soil chart for tropical and semi-tropical soils
- Binder Dimensions: 6” x 7.75” x 1”; Page Size 4 3/8” x 7 1/4”; Weight 3 lbs or 1.3 kgs