Pantone 5 Light Booth (Pre-order Now)
P5D50840Regular price $3,495.00 Save $-3,495.00
Pantone 5 Light Booth provides the most consistent and reliable environment for evaluating products and prints. As color can appear differently under various light sources – such as daylight, store lighting and fluorescent – it is important to review products and prints under each before approval so that costly issues and rejects can be avoided.
- Use D65 lighting for reviewing color for hard/soft goods, textiles and coating color. For reviewing color on printed materials, use D50 lighting.
- Lamps: D65 or D50 Daylight, Home “A” Tungsten, Ultraviolet, Cool White Fluorescent, 840 Fluorescent
- Multiple voltage options: 100, 115, 127, and 230
- Certificate of performance
- Setup options available to best suit your industry and customers’ needs
- Contemporary design styled to complement any workspace
- Consistent, industry-standard fluorescent illumination
- Simulate common daylight, home, and store environments:
- D65 dedicated light source option for industrial applications
- D50 dedicated light source option mainly for print and packaging applications
- "A" Tungsten Halogen home lighting simulation lamp
- Cool White Fluorescent (CWF) and TL84 store lighting simulation lamp options
- Identify troublesome color variations and metameric effects (when two colors appear to match in one set of lighting conditions but fail to match in another)
- Only the physical unit and components are covered under warranty for one year but the bulbs are not since those do end up dying at some point. If the connection inside (where you put the bulbs) is defective, then yes, that’s covered.
- The warranty is 1 year (one year from end user's purchasing date) for PANTONE Viewing Light/Light Booth for materials and workmanship, but does not cover misuse or improper electrical currents.
- During the warranty period, the end user bears all costs for shipping the light to Pantone specified repair center for investigation, repair or/and replacement and shipping back to the end user after investigation, repair or/and replacement.
Also, usage of our color viewing light in any place that the voltage requirement does not match with the one for that color viewing light/light booth, it voids all warranties.
When the warranty expires, the end user also needs to bear the costs for investigation, repair and replacement (if any).